Glastonbury Fayre 2002

M Holmes fofp at HOLYROOD.ED.AC.UK
Thu Jul 4 07:04:02 EDT 2002

Mark Von Bargen writes:

> Alright Then,
>
> So there's been lots of discussion about security, civil liberties, the vibe
> etc.
> But hey, was there any acts worth seeing apart from the obvious.

Buggered if I know. I missed XHawkwind due to trouble with truffles and
a previously arranged meeting with someone phoneless; Nodens Ictus
didn't turn up and what with weddings and beer tents to attend, the only
band I saw in the whole 4 days was the Osrics. Unfortunately I can
barely remember a things about that gig.

I did have a great time though.

FoFP