OFF: fancy some thrash...

Amphetamine Embalmer superskrull666 at YAHOO.CO.UK
Thu Jul 11 08:07:37 EDT 2002

adhering to the genre, some of my favorites... eat a
pear! Have a pair or three!

Queen - Sheer Heart Attack (1973)
Queen - Flash Gordon  (1981)
Voivod - Angel Rat (1991)
Voivod - Phobos (1997)
Cathedral - Carnival Bizarre (1995)
Cathedral - Caravan Beyond Redemption (1998)

hellbent for leather,
-Charlie Yuga
http://bloomingdales.dreamstation.com/pulp/

ObCD: "The Score" - the great CD that came with the
last issue of Mojo - lots of great funk and other
goodies...

---
"A 'Bowie-Shag' is when you miss your vein."
- Dr. Crabstix, Nazi Deadhead Commando And Paramedic
Hippy Emergency General

You can take the Beatle out of Uncle Charlie, but you
can't take Uncle Charlie out of The Beatles!"
- Bastard Ceremonial Proverb Of The Immortal
Blasphemers Of Sodom

"There remains nothing but juggernauting the
Apocalypse Übersoul through the constant avalanche of
dying bodies!"
- Tubrok The Alterer, Paramilitary Ascendant Archangel
Of Christ And Avenging Jehovah Of The Revalations

"I actually saw Motörhead play at least seven fucking
times, right, but I only remembered to bring my
fucking woman along just once!"
- The Cannibal Swinger, King Of Romania