HW fest: where should I stay?

Richard Lockwood rich at BEERPOWEREDNOISEFRENZY.CO.UK
Mon Jul 15 19:29:39 EDT 2002

You want to be in London and stay in Exeter?  I know that Americans will
drive 300 miles for a pizza, but that's pushing it a bit!  Look up the
Holiday Inn or Travel Inn websites, or...  where do you want to be near -
I've got a book of B & Bs to hand for the next ten minutes (00:30am GMT,
7:30pm Eastern, 3:00pm Pacific) (I know these things now after my honeymoon
and trying to watch the world cup!!!!)

Cheers,

Rich.