Hawkwind Festival

alan day yadnala at HOTMAIL.COM
Wed Jul 24 16:21:59 EDT 2002

I totally agree Tom..we are a very luckey bunch of fans and folks may
sometimes forget how in touch with us Hawkwind are...I feel so blessed that
I got turned on to this band...some bands and artists just are soooo
distant....thanx Hawkwind!! It's also the people that are into
Hawkwind...maybe that's why were so lucky!!Off to Budapest tomorrow...enjoy
the rest of summer and hope to see some of you at WotW
s 31/8/02...