Damo Suzuki/ Circle at the Garage

Alastair Sumner alastair_sumner at HOTMAIL.COM
Mon Jun 10 12:26:02 EDT 2002

Did anyone go to the Damo Suzuki/ Circle gig on Saturday night in London? I
really enjoyed it. Damo and his band played about 3 or 4 songs I think.
Each one was about 30 minutes long and it sounded like they jamming alot,
varying slightly, and building up. There were some excellent peaks where
you just got more and more into it. Circle weren't quite as good as the
first time I saw them. The sound was a bit distorted but they still sounded
pretty powerful and I ended up buying some more of their CDs including a
live one which has a version of Kultaa from Tantamus on it. I really want
to see these guys headlining a gig. I just wish there were more fans to
make it feasible.

Regards,
Alastair.