smart music for dumb people

Robert C. Mayo RMayo19761 at AOL.COM
Thu Jun 13 16:56:45 EDT 2002

quoting Mr. Steven Skane here:

......the sort of fool that thinks......
.....drooling idiots like you.....
.....your stupidity allows you.....
......you are so stupid.......
......your stupidity never occurs to you.....
......Maybe you were called dumb by your mother or at school or your
life isn't going well.  Anyway, someone has to clean the streets....

Wow!!
It appears I've 'pressed some hot buttons' with Mr. Skane.
Name calling is juvinille and intellectually cheap, Mr. Skane.
What you've actually done here is make the following points:
A) You think you're smart.
Good for you!
B)You think the music you like is smart.
Ok...
C) Anyone who likes music that you don't enjoy is dumb.
Clever twist on the standard 'Your favorite Band Sucks!' argument.
D) Yes and Rush are dumb; Motorhead and Hawkwind are smart.
E) Anyone who dares disagree with your opinion is in line for a vicious,
immature, and irrelevant name-calling flame-out.
I never addressed you personally, sir. You have certainly done so to me. That
reveals a lot about your level of intellect.

I thought my post was a rather humorous challenge. Your reply was a petty,
nyah-nyah-you spell your name funny-insult ridden diatribe. Guess you weren't
up to it.

Go ahead! Call me more names! It's obviously your key debating strength.

Robert C. Mayo
I'm done I swear