smart music for dumb people

Steven Skane sskane at BIGPOND.NET.AU
Fri Jun 14 04:33:01 EDT 2002

I told you I dont want anything to do with you and I was actually nice
enough to apologise but you are still rattling on you sad objectional little
man. I wasn't remotely sorry and was hoping it would shut you up. You were
fun to annoy for a short time. I dont think I am smart  by my definition but
yes there is no doubt you are dumb. Knowing you have a low level of
intelligence does not translate to me thinking I am smart unless it is in
comparison to feeble twits like you. Your music tastes is not why I consider
you dumb. It was the music has nothing to do with intelligence stupidity. In
some cases intelligence can even detract from the music.

Hawkwind and Motorhead fans in fact have the reputation of being a bunch of
ignorant drugged neanderthal morons who have trouble spelling words like
'juvenile' and are too dumb to realise the significance of learning how to
read and write. Not all Hawkwind fans are cretins (undoubtedly plenty are
brighter than me but you are not one of them) but you fit perfectly into the
stereotype. The only Hawkwind period that I would consider truly intelligent
would be the Calvert period. Despite people giving me funny looks if I admit
I like Hawkwind and Motorhead I have no problem with people making jokes
about it. Get it in to your head. Liking these bands is not a badge of
intelligence with very bright people. If you knew anyone that is truly
bright you would be more than a little aware of the stature of space rock
and heavy metal. I have no trouble with people stirring me about my taste in
music If I was obsessed with appearing to be intelligent I would listen to
jazz, classical or opera.

There was no challenge because I will never consider a brainless rock bozo
who thinks using your brain is something that should stay in a university
science department an equal. Thank God for people like you. Even after
surgery that should have severely blunted my cognitive ability I still have
more than enough left over to pickup my life.

Next time you get to a word that is beyond your ability to spell try looking
it up and learn how to spell it. You will learn something  and it will make
people less inclined to dismiss you as someone who doesn't read or have the
intellectual rigour to think spelling is important. It may even help you to
get a job if you are unemployed.

I just got an email about a Hawkfriend that is in deep trouble. This makes
you even less of a priority. You are not sufficiently helpless enough to go
easy on or be nice to. Nor are you of enough interest to bother with.

Not remotely sorry as an apology failed to end the unpleasantness,

Steven L. Skane

That makes it two abusive letters each. If you must bore me and everyone
else and it makes you feel better write another stupid letter. I wont bother
reading it. People join these lists because they like a band, not to be
bored by two bickering dickheads like us. This dickhead has had enough.
Punch my head in if we are at the same gig if you are so upset..