HW: Festival tickets

Hawkwind boclist at HWIND.GLOBALNET.CO.UK
Thu Jun 27 17:13:53 EDT 2002

Hello folks!

Please don't worry, the tickets are on their way! Been doing them all day, but so much going on down here its a bit manic.

All the tickets so far are in their envelopes and will hit the mail tomorrow. Don't worry if you have put J or E J Moore, it won't make a difference.

There is now a festival information hotline for any festival queries, directions, advice about transport etc etc. It will be available from tomorrow, daytime only, but there will be a message service out of hours. Please don't call it unless you have an essential query as its only one person answering!

The number is:  07790 016354..................Please quote your Hawkwind passport number.

Please also note that the box office number for the Hastings gig has changed. It is now   - 01424 203591.

The other numbers are now invalid.

Any major questions, please email me at kris at hawkwind.org.uk  and I will do my best to answer them. We will have a map with directions to festie site available soon.

Right, that's it for now, please bear with us, its all a bit of a big admin job, but I'm doing my best!

Thanks

Kris :-) x