BOC: "World Without End" and Shakespeare

John H. McCartney scorch at TE-CATS.COM
Tue Mar 12 13:52:18 EST 2002

> Not really related, but I'm reading the Neil Gaiman novel "Good Omens" right
now.  There's a part where a Hell's Angel comes face to face with Death and says
something to the affect of, "I saw you on the cover of that Blue Oyster Cult
album".  (I'm paraphrasing)

I heartily reccomend this book to everyone. It's actually Gaiman and
Terry Pratchett, and is, as you may assume when you see that name,
extremely funny. It's an apocalypse story, where things don't go quite
the way they're planned.....

scorch