TOTALLY OFF: Who died...

Brian Halligan blackblade at BHALLIGAN.COM
Thu Mar 21 14:42:15 EST 2002

Michael W Blackman wrote:

> A fair an honest opinion from a man of good standing -
>
> but even so - even if it is an attempt to gain attention and sell more records
> - the message(seed) is still being put out to(planted in) the minds of the
> kids etc - and if its a good message and of a humane nature for the good of
> mankind and it has effect - more power!!

Good point. It works for the Beastie Boys as well.

Hey, now here's an idea. How about our favorite bands work to improve
mankind? Imagine the record sales!

Hawkwind and Uncle Sam team up to send humans to the Red Planet.

or

Eric Bloom becomes a lobbyist for the raising of speed limits and
legalization of weed. (Ultimately getting arrested as "that weirdo loitering
around Jimmy Carter's house.")