HW: Simon King and Mike Moorcock

stephen lindas lindas1 at ADELPHIA.NET
Sat Mar 23 09:31:26 EST 2002

I don't remember where I read this, but I thought he wasn't there because he
hasn't played in years. Cheers STEPHE
----- Original Message -----
From: "Michael W Blackman" <Michaelangelo68 at aol.com>
To: <BOC-L at LISTSERV.SPC.EDU>
Sent: Wednesday, March 20, 2002 10:39 PM
Subject: Re: HW: Simon King and Mike Moorcock

> I saw some pics of Simon King at the rehearsals for the 2001 hawkestra.  I
recall some time back  a mention that he might not have played at the 2000
Hawkestra because he was concerned about appearance change over the years.
(could be false rumour for all I know - but thats what I read) but if that
is the reason - forget that SIMON!!  the years have been kind to you - I
hope they are as kind to me.