Now here is an alien dream

Michael W Blackman Michaelangelo68 at AOL.COM
Sun Mar 31 21:46:07 EST 2002

Evil, or the satanic scene, is an invention of the catholic church - the satanic bible was practically written by the paranoid priests of old times.  Before the catholic church there was no satanic religion as it stands today.  Or am I thinking of the McDonalds chain?
I often get those three confused.