OFF: Guitar question

Michael W Blackman Michaelangelo68 at AOL.COM
Wed May 1 07:13:46 EDT 2002

I should probably give em a chance again someday - a good floyd tremolo is ussually extremely reliable - though I've never had a guitar with an original floyd - my old mexican strat had a floyd mk2 which wasn't too bad but I think the floyd mk 2's were a budget version of the original floyd??
I tended not to use them very much tho even when I did have one
especially those shit bird whammy's that you get on el cheapo guitars - thats more than likely where my total dislike of whammy's stems from.....