OFF: Guitar question

Brian Halligan blackblade at BHALLIGAN.COM
Wed May 1 09:52:27 EDT 2002

Doug Pearson wrote:

> If you're not afraid to buy a guitar mail-order, you might want to check
> out the "Jizzcaster" made by Subway Guitars in Berkeley CA (local for me):
> http://www.fatdawg.com/newstock.html

Thanks for the tip! That's something I'll definitely have to consider along
with the JAGmaster.

For some reason, a Jizzcaster sounds like something you'd use to play
Parliament/Funkadelic or Zappa covers...I like that.

Thanks to everyone who's sent their opinions so far,
Brian