UK travel tips?

Michael W Blackman Michaelangelo68 at AOL.COM
Wed May 1 10:57:41 EDT 2002

If you take the public transport - follow these rules....
MIND THE GAP!!!!!!!!!!!
MIND THE GAP!!!!!!!!!!!
MIND THE GAP!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm gonna take my camel - for transport....
attack rats will be strategically placed in all pockets - to fend off pick pockets....
If anyone wants to meet up with me for a pint - just follow the rat urine odour - you can't miss it....
I will also be wearing a pollished Roman war helm with optional brush attatchment and toga - so if you can't find me - you aint lookin baby!