HW:xenon codex

mike c deltawave at METRONET.COM
Thu May 2 13:48:42 EDT 2002

Mikka with regards to Korean Xenon which few men will even see in more than
one lifetime much less own:
>Yes! I think it´s original cut hole.
aha!  the thought just occurs to me that (all comes rushing) that they
COPIED a USA pressing to make this, and that white spot must be where their
copy of the USA one had a hole.....YES!!  I like it

Mikka in regards to my extra "screw you Coleman" Korean Space Bandits:
>I don´t have sticker on front cover!
yes, I imagined you had this along with a few others on the list, but not
with the sticker....only one of my 3 (repeated improvements, of course) had
this and I have seen a bunch of others as well...this is why I mentioned
it....think you had to get it sealed and new, etc,,,,,of which mine still
is......

I must find an envelope sealing job from home, this is making me want
records again

thanks Mikka!

mc