OFF: Aural Innovations Radio: New Space Rock show

Jerry Kranitz jkranitz at AURAL-INNOVATIONS.COM
Sat May 11 23:07:20 EDT 2002

http://Aural-Innovations.com

Announcements (May 12, 2002): We've just uploaded two new shows from Aural
Innovations Space Rock Radio and The Ear-Relevant Music Hoedown. They are...

Aural Innovations Space Rock Radio Show #47: General Playlist
The Ear-Relevant Music Hoedown: Hal McGee Special (Avant-Garde electronics
and sound sculpture)
SEE THE PLAYLISTS BELOW

Check out the latest Zeitgeist e-zine for an excellent in-depth Census Of
Hallucinations interview with Tim & Terri~B of Stone Premonitions, also the
hosts of our Alchemical Radio shows. Read the interview at:
http://www.zeitgeist-scot.co.uk

Aural Innovations Radio Show #47 Playlist:

Drunken Gunmen - "Journey To The Far Side Of The Sun" (from Journey To The
Far Side Of The Sun)
Cul de Sac - "Immortality Lessons" (from Immortality Lessons)
Nothing 2 Declare - "Frozen Child" (from Frozen Child)
The Ashqelon Quilt - "Tel-Aviv Stress" (from The Event)
Laraaji - "Marmelade Eyes" (from My Orangeness)
Lord Brain - "Ufonic Ejection" (from Enlightenment From Space)
Surface Of Eceon - "The Open Sea" (from The King Beneath the Mountain)
Conceptualistic Departure - untitled (from Conceptualistic Departure)
Guild Navigators - "Cowboy Cocaine" (from The Last Decade Phase 1: 1991-1997)
Nick Bensen - "No Resistance" (from No Resistance)
The Mourning Glory - untitled (from The Mourning Glory)
Shay - "Closer To The Sun" (from Dreamers & Stalkers)
The Ribeye Brothers - "Drinkin' And Stinkin'" (from If I Had A Horse...)
Alpha Omega - "Black Hole Approaching" (from Electronic Mind Project)
Robot vs. Rabbit - "Kuate Palace: Three Piece Suite" (from Trading The Witch
For The Devil)

The Ear-Relevant Music Hoedown show #10: Hal McGee Special

This show profiles the music of Hal McGee, a 20 year veteran of the
avant-garde electronic and sound sculpting scene.

Hal McGee - "Brain Drug Bust / My Brain Is A Sponge" (excerpt) (from 1998)
Hal McGee - "The Dog Bites Back" (excerpt) (from 1998)
Herd Of 360 Homogenized Dogs - "Muhammad's Tomato" (excerpt) (from Summit)
Phinney/McGee - "The Cigar That Breathes" (from Usufruct/Heads)
Phinney-McGee - "Crop Circles At Stonehenge" (from Ancient Astronauts)
Phil Klampe, Hal McGee, Brian Noring - "Candlebox Diorama" (from Shill)
Noring/McGee - "Window Shopping For Concepts" (from Random Sound Generator)
Straphangers Art Ensemble - excerpt (from Straphangers Ball)
Hal McGee - "As/If" (from 1995-1997)
Hal McGee - "A Whole Universe Of Horror Movies" (from My Big Mouth: Voice
Works 1981-1987)
Hal McGee - "Radio Interference Grid" (from Deep Space Search Engine)

So head on over to http://Aural-Innovations.com and click on the Radio link
to listen.

And of course don't forget to check out the Aural Innovations CD mail order
catalog for all the best music you've never heard. You'll find it at:
http://aural-innovations.com/mailord/mailord.html