HW: tribute bands info wanted

Eric Siegerman erics at TELEPRES.COM
Mon May 13 13:39:55 EDT 2002

On Sun, May 12, 2002 at 04:36:22PM -0400, Moonglum . wrote:
> I am seeking information on Hawkwind tribute bands.

B0RNtoG0!  Not a HW-cover band -- most of their songs were
originals -- but definitely a tribute in the broader sense, what
with that name, a song called "Radio Calvert", and a 20-minute
blistering cover of "Orgone Accumulator" (complete with
spoken-word rant on Wilhelm Reich and the way he was railroaded).

Last I heard, they were sadly no longer active, due to Marc
Power's illness.  Speaking of which, anyone know how he's doing?

|-_|/  >   Eric Siegerman, Toronto, Ont.        erics at telepres.com
|  |  /
Anyone who swims with the current will reach the big music steamship;
whoever swims against the current will perhaps reach the source.
        - Paul Schneider-Esleben