BOC: Wavendon

Chris Warburton desdinova at MADASAFISH.COM
Tue May 14 19:10:05 EDT 2002

Here we go...

Eric's voice seemed a bit weak
Allen seemed in good form: tho' he's gone way beyond "elegantly wasted"!

They played (order may be a bit scrambled, but I think I've got everything):
Burnin' For You
OD'd On Life
Pocket
ETI
Harvester of Eyes
Cities On Flame
The Vigil (A nice treat... especially for those of us who appreciate the
control side of Buck's playing... stunning precision...)
Perfect Water (!?! If only it was this good on CN - it would have raised
the album a lot)
Buck's Boogie ('nuff said)
Last Days Of May (1st guitar solo from Allen... t'riffic & mostly palm
muted... usual rip-snorter from Buck to follow... the wole song mainained a
real brooding, menacing feel throughout)
Joan Crawford
Godzilla
Don't Fear The Reaper (Superb, as usual, but just too obvious a closer for
the main set... they should use it earlier to wake up all the dumb****s who
only remember that one tune)
Encore: Dominance & Submission (too short, but still ass-kickin')

Th-th-th-th-that's all f-f-f-f-folx
ChrisW