Off: Suzuki

Eric Siegerman erics at TELEPRES.COM
Fri May 17 16:28:13 EDT 2002

On Fri, May 17, 2002 at 04:08:40PM -0400, John McIntyre wrote:
> Eric Siegerman wrote:
>
> > On Tue, May 14, 2002 at 02:23:09AM -0500, Dan Witt wrote:
> > > I saw Damo Suzuki last night in Minneapolis with Cul De Sac.  Nice show.
> >
> > We (General Chaos) did visuals for them last night in Toronto.
> > Way cool!
>
> OK, I'm getting confused.  Monday they were in Minneapolis.

Cleveland, actually.

> Thursday they
> were in Toronto.  Where were they Tuesday?

London, ON.

> They were supposed to be in
> Detroit Wednesday, but we had been told Damo was denied entrance back into
> the  US from Canada.  Does anyone know if Damo has gotten back into the US?

Not yet; they play Hamilton tonight (small club called the Raven;
I'll be there with bells (and Opti's) on :-)  Detroitians should
still have time to drive up here, if you leave, like, now...

|-_|/  >   Eric Siegerman, Toronto, Ont.        erics at telepres.com
|  |  /
Anyone who swims with the current will reach the big music steamship;
whoever swims against the current will perhaps reach the source.
        - Paul Schneider-Esleben