Off: Suzuki

John McIntyre mcintyre at PA.MSU.EDU
Fri May 17 16:08:40 EDT 2002

Eric Siegerman wrote:

> On Tue, May 14, 2002 at 02:23:09AM -0500, Dan Witt wrote:
> > I saw Damo Suzuki last night in Minneapolis with Cul De Sac.  Nice show.
>
> We (General Chaos) did visuals for them last night in Toronto.
> Way cool!

OK, I'm getting confused.  Monday they were in Minneapolis.  Thursday they
were in Toronto.  Where were they Tuesday?  They were supposed to be in
Detroit Wednesday, but we had been told Damo was denied entrance back into
the  US from Canada.  Does anyone know if Damo has gotten back into the US?

John McIntyre
Physics - Astronomy Domine Dept
Michigan State University
mcintyre at pa.msu.edu