Hastings and beyond

Uncle Sam samsheppard at CLARA.CO.UK
Thu May 30 11:35:15 EDT 2002

Hello

I am a new member of this list, it took me a long time to work out how to
join! TECHNOFEAR

I hope you are all keeping well and looking forward to the Summer!

I am going down to the Hastings gig with my brother and I will be
travelling to the Devon festival (if I get a ticket!) the day after, I just
wondered if there is anyone who is doing the same and could give us a lift,
it would save us camping, getting a coach etc... We would pay petrol etc..
for you.

Also does anyone know who supported HW at Colchester on the 97 tour? I
still dont who they where as I was rotten!