HW: Re: OFF: Tims Enchanted Emporium

Michael W Blackman Michaelangelo68 at AOL.COM
Thu May 30 12:06:06 EDT 2002

I've got a handy student card that gets me into movies at a $5 discount.  Close enough to Godliness for me.
Still haven't worked out how to blast the tops off of mountains with the wave of my hand like Tim does.
Maybe thats because theres no decent mountains around where I live...... heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!