OFF: Turner & Yorn (was NIK: Appearance at WC2002?)

Iain Ferguson IainFerguson at AOL.COM
Fri May 31 04:47:10 EDT 2002

Pete Zorn,

is a well respected Sax player. especially round the folk folk/rock circuit.

Must say I've seen him 3 times in the Richard Thompson band (
R.Thompson,D Thompson,D Mattocks & P Zorn)  and they were fooking
brilliant.... especially at Guildford festival where they ripped the
stage apart thanks to Richard Thompson being on particularly good form
that night.

Regards
iain