FIDDLE MEANER

Richard Lockwood rich at BEERPOWEREDNOISEFRENZY.CO.UK
Thu Nov 7 22:48:47 EST 2002

Yeah, well, funds clearing through the bank, I  might make tomorrow.
Failing that I might just go to the pub.  Bit like Nik really.  ;-)

Anyone know when the mighty Blue Oyster Cult may pay a visit to these shores
again - like a tour, rather than a one off gig?

Or is that asking too much of the titans of midget rock?

Cheers,

Rich.

(Please don't take this post the wrong way - I'm tired and wanted to have
some BOC discussion on the list.  *sigh*  Being controversial was the only
way I could think of right now.  I think I'm going to bed now.)

As I sit before my monitor, Inner City Unit, the band of the
Thunder Rider, Dead Fred, Steve Pond, Dino Ferari, Mick Stupp,
Barney Bubbles, myself, and all those other brothers who have
traversed the decades lifting high the Mighty Trident of ICU, is
taking the stage in a new form - the old order having been utterly
destroyed.
<SNIP>