HW: Hawkwind in my early years

Amphetamine Embalmer superskrull666 at YAHOO.CO.UK
Thu Nov 7 23:40:39 EST 2002

So I just had to get the Flicknife "Chronicle Of The
Black Sword" in 1988 and was immediately hooked on
Hawkwind. I also got "The Xenon Codex", "In Search Of
Space" and "British Tribal Music" by Hawkwind in
the same year, my first year of high school.  After
reading the letters pages in all the First comics
editions of the Michael Moorcock stuff like "Elric",
"Corum" and "Hawkmoon" about Hawkwind and Blue
Öyster Cult in the mid-late 80's after having read all
the original Moorcock novels, I had to investigate
Hawkwind. I even had a letter published in Corum
letter column about the Warrior In Black And Gold. I
have collected over 120 CD's and all kinds of Hawkwind
memorabilia ever since. See my website at
http://bloomingdales1383.tripod.com/hawkwind.html

Chr.

crankstuf: marmelade, makka, kransekake
speedfreak Front 242: take a walk