OFF: "I'm an outlaw... I'm a stranger!"

Ted Jackson tojackso at LIBRARY.SYR.EDU
Mon Nov 11 06:47:38 EST 2002

On 9 Nov 2002, at 18:39, Amphetamine Embalmer wrote:

> The Dictators... all bow down!!!
>
> Chr.
>
> PS: theo: I've totalled the Dictators tape you made me
> of Manifest Destiny/Blood Brothers LP's + the BÖC -
> "The Great Sun Jester" track of Mirrors you made me,
> and you'll have to make me another tape of that and we
> can arrange some sort of trade or something again...
> get in touch! Just don't sic your dog on me or
> something, I swear I'm not a nazi anymore!

Well, you're still a young man. You might get it in your lifetime!
Send me a private email with instructions and I'll get it going for ya.
I'll include a burn of the rare 'F#ck 'em if They Can't Take a Joke live
CD.  Check in with Jason on this list.  Rumor has it the Dictators,
for ill or good, are back together?

My dogs are Dobermans, I don't know if they'd want to bite a Nazi
anyway!  They prefer spoiled white teenagers with baggy shorts and
turned-around ball caps...

theo