OEB wear store 'The Bishops' closet' now open ( also SLOTERDIJK merchandise)

Burro Mike sloterdijk at MSN.COM
Thu Nov 14 10:22:50 EST 2002

Hello friends,
due to continued requests for One Eyed Bishops & SLOTERDIJK merchandise, we have created an online store where you can go and order directly through a secure server. It is with great pleasure, that I announce the debut of our 'OEB wear' collection, gear & accessories.

Please visit www.cafepress.com/oebs

For audio merchandise, request an e-flyer via the e-mail links at either
http://theoneeyedbishops.iuma.com

or www.mp3.com/sloterdijk

Cheers! Mike Burro

PS: We will be coming out with our full color 2003 Calendar within a few days, so please check back again!!!