HW: how long, how many, and why

Mark Von Bargen mark.von-bargen at O2.CO.UK
Fri Nov 15 20:18:10 EST 2002

a little Hawkwind poll:

*Hawkwind fan: yes, big time since our first encounter in 1976

*how many CD's: 70'ish - don't count them

*collects live recordings and other Hawkwind junk: yes

*why a Hawkwind fan: coz the first thing I ever heard was Assault & Battery
on a tape that a mate lent me. It sorta went in with vibe that was different
to anything I had ever heard. It was clinched for ever when I saw them live
the next year.

*First album you picked up: In Search of Space - for £1.25, second hand
without the log book

 *Seen live how many times: 80'ish

*Nik or Dave: Dave

Mark