HW: Pub meets (was Re: Uk Tour)

Eric Siegerman erics at TELEPRES.COM
Thu Nov 21 00:18:13 EST 2002

On Wed, Nov 20, 2002 at 10:28:22PM -0000, Mark Von Bargen wrote:
> Anybody going to be at the Liverpool show on 8th December and fancy a drink b4 the show?

Yeah!  Stoke (5th) through to Walthamstow (13th), actually.
Looking for drinking companions all those days.

Oh, and if anyone up Merseyside way happens to be into Steeleye
Span, they're playing in Southport on the 7th (night off for HW).
Right F'ing on!  Anyone else interested?

> Or.... with it being at the CREAM venue, perhaps we should be getting sorted for e's and whizz b4 the show.

Man, is that confusing!  Lomaxen 1-2-3; Cream, @ Nation, @
Courtyard; Wolstenholme Sq, Hotham St., Parr St., Cumberland St;
two completely different web sites.

Ok, I found a press release stating that Lomax moved from
Cumberland St. to the Cream/Nation/Hotham-St. location.  And
streetmap.co.uk told me that Wolstenholme Sq and Parr St adjoin.
But that still leaves Wolstenholme/Parr vs. Hotham St.  Could
someone *please* explain what's up with that?

|-_|/  >   Eric Siegerman, Toronto, Ont.        erics at telepres.com
|  |  /
Lomax (n):  A metafictional creature with the head of the Lorax
and the body of Lummox.