HW: Covers all, second call

Henderson Keith keith.henderson at PSI.CH
Sun Nov 24 13:33:15 EST 2002

OK, folks...

I know that you, like me, have to be prodded a little to take a few minutes
out of your busy life to get around to sending an email or putting a stamp
on an envelope to send out.  So I can understand that not everyone that
should/would have an interest in obtaining five hours of great music for
very little effort/cost will actually respond during the first go-around.

So...here I am to publicly deride you for being too damn lazy and to write
to me now in order to get yourselves into the HWCovers All tree.

Again, all you have to do is send me your:
Name:
Mailing Address:
E-mail Address:
Burner Yes/No*:
(only say Yes if you are willing to actually burn, say at least 3 sets of 4
discs!)

After this, the only things you will be required to do are:
-keep track of a few emails here and there
-pack up four blank CD-Rs and mail 'em off to somebody
with return postage costs included.
-download some images from the web and print them out, cut
them to size and jam 'em into some jewel boxes that you should
have handy
-walk to your mailbox and find a package with four CD-Rs in it
-put them in your player and enjoy.

That's not so hard, is it?

I've got about 25 or so people who have signed up to date - that's pretty
pathetic!  I know some of you probably have a number of the recordings
already, but I doubt very many of you have more than a quarter or third of
these cover versions.  Right?  So I'd rather have you get on board now
rather than have a bunch of people asking me later (once the tree has begun)
if they can still join in!  So consider this a friendly warning to not
hesitate.  You shouldn't be disappointed - there are some good versions of
HW classics here, and some pretty obscure tracks covered also!

That's all I'm gonna say - I don't like to be combative but perhaps this
sort of tone will help more people join in, and thereby it would be worth
the effort to do this work (not just by me, but by the other people who have
offered to assist...thanks to them BTW).

Grakkl (FAA)
keith.henderson at psi.ch

P.S.  Can somebody *please* tell me the color paper that was used for the
four original cassettes?  Certainly some list old-timers are here with these
handy?  :)

ObCD: Circle - Sunrise
ObLiveShow: Acid Mothers Temple (Holy crap!  Bern will never be the same!)