OFF: CAN (extremely) Indirectly refererenced on Prime-Time American TV

Chuck Rosenberg Chuckrecs at AOL.COM
Fri Oct 4 03:39:06 EDT 2002

Yeah, so I'm watching the MLB play-offs, trying to look away from the screen
during commercials, but I look anyway, and there's this Nike
commercial...apparently shot in NYC, including Jason Giambi holding a bassball
bat...real corny of course, then there's a half-second shot of a club marquee
reading "The Mooney Suzuki". OK, I know this is a big group in the
college-set,
and I guess some of these groups have gone on to be pretty big...and I've
never
even heard the MS, so I natch I just thought of Can. But I thought it was
worth
mentioning. Oh well...

Chuck