OFF/HW: Passe-Partout lives again!

Chuck Rosenberg Chuckrecs at AOL.COM
Sat Oct 12 01:52:09 EDT 2002

In a message dated 10/8/02 11:46:41 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
superskrull666 at YAHOO.CO.UK writes:

> boc-l,
>  Just a short rant on everything life, culture, women,
>  drugs and music from the struggling voice of the local
>  underground reporter himself, Christian Mumford, an
>  article of interest to Hawkwind fans and non-Hawkwind
>  fans alike:

Maybe I'm nuts, too, but I actually found this a quite touching narrative.
You're a very good writer, Chris, and while some people here indeed hate your
guts (including myself when the mood takes me), your posts are still
occasionally intriguing...hang in there, and continue to _try_ to remain a
palatable flavour here on boc-l by off-setting the occasional shades of (OK,
_possibly_ ironic) racism by seemingly-sincere bursts of wit, originality and
sentiment, before Ben finally gives you the boot.

Chuck