HW: BOC: Larry Fast

Stephan Forstner stemfors at PIPELINE.COM
Fri Oct 18 13:09:46 EDT 2002

RE Nektar
>... plus Larry Fast on Synths

I don't know if this has been covered before, but Larry Fast may provide a
non-Moorcock BOC-HW link. He played synths on several Nektar albums, and Bob
Calvert guested on another (though they didn't both appear together) and
allmusic.com claims Larry Fast played synths on Revolution by Night
(presumably just a few tracks). My CD copy of RBN has squat in the way of
liner-notes, no personnel list, and my vinyl copy seems to have gone AWOL,
so I can't check that out though.

Stephan