Wembley

Nick Lee nick.lee2 at VIRGIN.NET
Sun Oct 20 16:31:45 EDT 2002

I really enjoyed.  Yes, band sound, but I thought band really stormed it.
It was probably the loudest I've heard Dave's guitar except maybe at the
Stables when I was only a couple of metres infront of his amp.  Shame there
was no Simon, Danny or Keith but Huw was on form (when he could be properly
heard) and Tim & Arthur Brown seemed to be having a good time (sharing a
vocal mic for Silver Machine springs to mind!).
Skew Siskin (or whatever) wren't up to much (cheap Warlock/Doro Pesch
ripoff).  Quite enjoyed Anthrax and Motorhead were well up to scratch.
Seems odd they played Wembley, it was only half-full ( the back half was
closed off), would've thought they'd have done Brixton.
Hw left me wanting more so roll on the December tour & in the meantime
there's Bedouin on Thursday.

Nick