Wembley Motorhead set

Alan Linsley alankerren at YAHOO.CO.UK
Wed Oct 23 14:51:18 EDT 2002

Nick

YEEESSS!!  That was it, all I could remember at the
time was the "Watch out watch out" bit in the chorus,
or at least I think that's what I can remember
hearing, or thinking, er, yeah, whatever...it was
quite loud folks.  Anyway, cheers!  Remind me which
album it's on somebody please.

Going to Brazil was played later in the set as i
listed.

So that just leaves the brief bit Lemmy did on his own
prior to one of the other numbers - I recognised it,
but just can't place it.

AL