HW: my position on this list, Hawkwind and Legendary Pink Dots

Amphetamine Embalmer superskrull666 at YAHOO.CO.UK
Thu Oct 31 16:52:07 EST 2002

I am a fan of The Grateful Dead as well. My fave three
Dead albums are "Aoxomoxoa", "Live/Dead" and "American
Beauty". A skinhead or a deadhead, in the 60's and
70's, Hawkwind or Grateful Dead fans were likely
either or.

Chr.

>Funny I always thought that Deadheads were fans of
the >Dead.