OFF: Hey, out there!

Ted Jackson tojackso at LIBRARY.SYR.EDU
Tue Sep 3 07:32:57 EDT 2002

On 31 Aug 2002, at 19:25, Henderson Keith wrote:

  So anyway, I'm done at Ohio State - cue the Elgar - (for now
> at least), and have a year here to learn German and figure out whether
> I like mayonnaise on French Fries (what's that all about?).

Pretty good, in moderation.  But the one you want to try is Sauce
Americain.  Now, no self-respecting American has ever heard of it,
and would never put it on fries, but it's great.  Closest thing to it is
Thousand Islands dressing, but hotter.  Try it!

tj