HW:Nik/Farflung

Eric Siegerman erics at TELEPRES.COM
Fri Sep 6 00:15:11 EDT 2002

On Thu, Sep 05, 2002 at 07:12:52PM -0400, Doug Pearson wrote:
> What about all those versions of "Ejection" where "Ejection" is the only
> lyric from the chorus that Alan would sing (or would sing the first chorus
> all 3 times)?

Reminds me of the first time I saw him, in Toronto in '89.  It
seemed to me he was playing the Magnu bass part all night.  I
love that riff, but still that was a bit much.

"He got better." (Python/Grail again...)

> Not to mention numerous times that Bob would sing things ...
> erm ... differently, but I prefer to think of that as "making up something
> new as he goes along" (as with "Over The Top", for instance).

Which he often was, I gather.  Over the top, that is :-)

|-_|/  >   Eric Siegerman, Toronto, Ont.        erics at telepres.com
|  |  /
[...] despite reports to the contrary, it is the rare programmer who
permanently loses his sanity while coding ("permanently" being the
operative word).
        - Eric E. Allen