BOC: Bouchard

Bolts of Ungodly Vision js3619 at ACMENET.NET
Sun Sep 8 20:47:18 EDT 2002

>> Bouchard, the band featuring former Blue Oyster Cult drummer Albert
Bouchard
>> and bassist Joe Bouchard, are coming to London. They’re playing the Camden
>> Underworld on October 24.
>
>Does that mean I need to get a passport? This is the first I've heard of it.
>I think that's supposed to be a solo Joe gig.
>Al
Do you have a doppleganger out there, like in that classic twilight zone
episode?

or maybe it's Godzilla.

You don't have much time to get a passport... it typically takes over 4
weeks to get one.

Jason
PS: everyone must buy the deluxe "My Generation" by the Who. Your ears will
thank you.