BOC: Bouchard

Si Halley si at SICKTHINGSUK.CO.UK
Sun Sep 8 21:03:16 EDT 2002

Subject: Re: BOC: Bouchard

> On 9/8/02 3:55 PM, "The Rocker" <stuart.hamilton at SCOTTISH.PARLIAMENT.UK>
> wrote:
>
> > Bouchard, the band featuring former Blue Oyster Cult drummer Albert
Bouchard
> > and bassist Joe Bouchard, are coming to London. They're playing the
Camden
> > Underworld on October 24.
>
> Does that mean I need to get a passport? This is the first I've heard of
it.
> I think that's supposed to be a solo Joe gig.
> Al

Joe is playing at the unofficial Alice Cooper convention in Crewe on Nov.
2nd, both with his band BDS (Bouchard, Dunaway, Smith) and a solo accoustic
set in the afternoon.
This possible London show isn`t connected to that. As one of the organisers
of the convention, I`ve had no info about any other shows he/they may be
doing while here but I`d certainly want to be there if it`s true!
Maybe this is an extra BDS show and someone screwed up the announcement?

Of course, If it is true and you`re in the UK Al, you`re more then welcome
to come down with Joe to the convention too!! Our guest of course! If you
get that passport sorted!

Si

The Alice Cooper Trivia File: www.sickthingsuk.co.uk
SickCon1 - Unofficial UK Alice Cooper Convention:
http://www.alicecoopertrivia.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/convention/