NIK: new album

Michael W Blackman Michaelangelo68 at AOL.COM
Tue Sep 10 10:56:28 EDT 2002

Brothers and Sisters ...... You aint heard nuthin untill you've heard the LIVE Rolf Harris in his underpants with his super groovy Psychedelic swingers from his 1992 UK tour.......
Man with such great hits as...
Pull me kangaroo sport
Jake the peg
and his electrifying solos on his electric wobble board you'll be spell bound for hours......
I heard he was giving out free catnip as you walked in the door - trippy or what!!!