OFF: Catch a Falling Starfighter...

Henderson Keith keith.henderson at PSI.CH
Tue Sep 10 15:50:09 EDT 2002

ES offers...

>There's an amazing amount of love for these planes out there, just
>a few examples being:
>  - starfighters.nl - everything you always wanted to know about
>  - starfighters.net - a couple of them in private hands, doing
>  - http://www.dcr.net/~stickmak/JOHT/joht12f-104.htm

Thanks for those links, Eric.  The latter was indeed a fascinating read, and
I'm hardly the aviation buff, but it was still quite understandable to the
layperson and like I said, a totally engaging story even regardless of any
connection to HW.  I wonder if this guy has a similar take on the long,
winding (ongoing) road of the Osprey?  When I have a spare moment, I'll have
to surf a bit to see.

Grakkl (FAA, not affiliated with the FAA or the Gremlin of the Air for that
matter, but rather a completely different FAA, one derived from 12 Monkeys)

ObCD: Gong - Est Mort (performance-wise, but if you wanna hear a
potentially-brilliant album nearly wrecked by terrible edits, here's your
chance!  NB: May include "jams")