NIK: new album

Michael W Blackman Michaelangelo68 at AOL.COM
Wed Sep 11 08:47:45 EDT 2002

I refer to Sonic Attack which at best can only be described as an
average heavy metal album, if I play it expecting Hawkwind I hate it.
If I play it expecting an average heavy metal band then its OK even
quite good in places but by Hawkwind standards its crap.   It just don't
fit in with anything they ever did in whatever state of mind they might
have been in...   Its embarassing.

But thats just my opinion.