NIK: new album

Michael W Blackman Michaelangelo68 at AOL.COM
Wed Sep 11 12:12:56 EDT 2002

hmmmmmmmm so you saw that tour...... you were there..... well...... how can I put this delicatly.....

I'm so farking green with envy you lucky lucky bastaaaard!! LoL ;-)

Actually Im sickinly green with envy at just about everyone on this list cause you've all been at various shows at different points in time that I will never ever get to see.... that is if I ever get this damn time machine to work...... the drink holder on the dashboard works fine now though - holds two drinks it does lol