HW: I am a fool...

Richard Williams R.A.Williams at OPEN.AC.UK
Thu Sep 12 03:35:08 EDT 2002

I am a fool.  I went to the Hawkfest and wanted to tell the world
afterwards.
However, I sat on my arse and failed to put fingertip to keyboard.  So I
suppose it's too late to say that it was one of the best festivals I've been
to (only beaten closely by my first Glastonbury in '89)?  I suppose it's too
late to thank oh so very much for those who made it happen?  I mean, it was
perfect wasn't it?  The location.  The atmosphere.  The moon rising over the
side of the stage in a crisp summers nightsky, with exquisite music blasting
away.....beautiful!!  I can't help but think that it was a totally unique
experience.  When it happens again next year (down on knees), and the
thousands turn up...it just wont be the same...but equally unique I'm sure!!
I'm just happy that I was there.

There.  I needed that.  Thank you for listening!

Richard.