HW: Mick Farren to appear on forthcoming OEBs disc

Burro Mike sloterdijk at MSN.COM
Thu Sep 12 09:24:29 EDT 2002

Hello friends,
Mick Farren of The Deviants etc, has accepted my invitation to participate in the recording of the forthcoming One Eyed Bishops disc, set to begin in January.
Mick has also granted me permission to cover 'Charlie' should I choose to do so, so you may hear an OEB reworking of that classic Deviants tune.

As he stated to me: "I'd be happy to chip in on any psychedelic skiffle project".

There will be other guest players on the cd, and as time goes by I'll be telling you who they are. Don Craine & Keith Grant of The Downliners Sect are in as well.

Peace, Mike