HW: Sonic Attack

Iain Ferguson IainFerguson at AOL.COM
Thu Sep 12 11:50:00 EDT 2002

OI !!!,

Leave ITBOTFTBD is a bloody great album... listen again with it loud and
on the headphones.... You just dont like the fact that its a far more
dancey album. YOu must be old and with no taste <G>

Rocky Paths Rules, and Living on a knife end, AND dont forget Angels of
Death...... ( now the projections for that were great If I  remember
right <G>)

Iain