OFF: Djam Karet

KevinSommers novadrive at COX.NET
Thu Sep 12 21:29:25 EDT 2002

Gahhhh!  What a fantastic couple of compilations are Djam Karet's "A
Beginner's Guide, Volume I" and "...II."  I've been into this band for a
bunch of years, and these are definitely great intros, with definitive
tracks from the 'regular' albums as well as their contributions to various
V/A CDs/LPs.  And you can't beat the prices...
For sound samples click on the (ready for this?) 'sounds' link at
http://www.djamkaret.com/ or
http://artists.mp3s.com/artists/249/djam_karet.html

KevinSommers
"Craziness, down through history, has performed impressively"