OFF: New 'moon' found around Earth

Michael W Blackman Michaelangelo68 at AOL.COM
Sat Sep 14 03:41:12 EDT 2002

In a message dated Sat, 14 Sep 2002 07:19:27  AEDT, Horse <horse at DARKSTAR.UK.NET> writes:

> Or more likely it's Saddam and the Iraqi's (a very under-rated band) - better nuke 'em
> anyway just to be on the safe side
>
> :^)

Can't do that.  The oil would be tainted.  And thats the real objective.  awwww what the heck, we haven't had a good war for way too long know.  Time to test our latest toys.  How rich do you have to be to buy a commission as a general?  I've got $45.75.  What will that get me?  I better start working on me accent.  I mean Myyyyy accent.
"I say, Jolly good day for a war ehy whaaaaaat??? haa haa haa.  Tally hoooooh.  Send Bravo and Hotel company thru the mine fields....... little search and destroy.  Oh what sport.  Where ARE my field glasses Bumsworth and fetch the porter.  I'm in the mood for a strawberry colada.  SNAP SNAP, man!!  I haven't got all day.  I've got a war to run you kneeoooow!"